Woman And Her Two Children Burnt To Death At Home [sad Photos]
A woman and her two children at Alikor Estate, Choba, Port Harcourt have died.
They died in a house fire suspected to have been caused by kerosene. The woman who deals in kerosene business is said to have stored the liquid in their self contain apartment, but unfortunately, fire came and they couldn't be saved.
She is believed to also have shared the apartment with her husband. May their souls rest in peace.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article
Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.