Daniel Ademinokan Celebrates Wife Stella, On Her Birthday

Stella Damasus is 42 today. And and her husband, movie director Daniel Ademinokan took to his Instagram page to celebrate her on her special day.

''@stelladamasus everyone you have come in contact with can testify that trully you are one of a kind. An enigma. Stellz, happy birthday to you my partner in crime, and a million other things. LOL.

You are loved, you are blessed, you are special, you are favoured, and may your days forever be filled with light.

As a family, we are blessed to have you. As a husband...I can never have enough words to describe the incredibly memorable, blessed and remarkable life I've had with you.

This is the beginning of the best days of the rest of your life. Happy Birthday Love'', he wrote.

View this post on Instagram
@stelladamasus everyone you have come in contact with can testify that trully you are one of a kind. An enigma. Stellz, happy birthday to you my partner in crime, and a million other things. LOL. You are loved, you are blessed, you are special, you are favoured, and may your days forever be filled with light. As a family, we are blessed to have you. As a husband...I can never have enough words to describe the incredibly memorable, blessed and remarkable life I've had with you. This is the beginning of the best days of the rest of your life. Happy Birthday Love. Photography by yours trully @dabishop007 #StellaDamasus #ClubSD #SDBirthdayCelebration #SDA post shared by Daniel Ademinokan (@dabishop007) on Apr 23, 2020 at 10:28pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 05:00 Fri, 24 Apr 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.